Automattic/ WordPress (Toni Schneider, Chief Executive Officer), KnowNow (Todd Rulon-Miller, Chief Executive Officer) and Sphere (Tony Conrad, Chief Executive Officer) are getting together February 13th at 10:00 PST (12:00 CST & 13:00 EST) to talk about some ideas for marketers to maintain continuous awareness of, and communication with, the markets they serve. Anyone can join the Webinar which is free and graciously sponsored by the AMA. Some details can be found here. This should be a good event for:
- CMOs and VPs of marketing with responsibility for brand and category success
- VPs and directors of corporate communications and media programs
- VPs and directors responsible for market and competitive intelligence programs
- Individuals responsible for driving measurable metrics such as market share, share of wallet, products per household, and customer defection/churn
- VPs and directors of e-commerce who are looking to leverage Web 2.0, enterprise RSS, enterprise social software, and/or publish-subscribe technologies to gain competitive advantage
Hope you can join us.