We recently released a plug-in for WordPress Self Hosted blogs. If you’re interested to add Sphere It to your WordPress Self Hosted blog, just download this file from the WordPress Plug-in Directory by clicking here. Then log-in to your blog’s admin panel, go to the Plug-ins tab and activate the Sphere It Contextual Widget. That’s really it.
A read-me is also included. You’ll find it super-easy to implement. A small sample of comments include:
- “I must say it’s a wonderful piece of widget!”
- “It’s working like a charm.”
- “Thanks very much for the Sphere wordpress plug-in, incredibly simple to implement. Truly a great product you guys have made and I am very glad to have it.”
- “I really think that it’s a great tool to sort out relevant news among myriads of post out there.”
- “The installation was as easy as it could get”
- “The Sphere It widget rocks. Not only do my readers get more context, but the changing results are an awesome update for me about things I’m interested in writing about.”
We’d love to get your feedback and we’re looking forward to seeing the widget on your blog. Please let us know if you put it on your site or if you have any questions or issues in getting the plug-in to work. Also, please note the plug-in works well on posts that are about topics that are being actively discussed in the blogosphere.