We recently kicked off our first sponsorship campaign with Symantec in partnership with Federated Media Publishing. We are very excited about having Symantec as our first Advertising partner – an “A” list brand that has pro-actively engaged with social media. We feel they’re a fantastic fit as our first sponsor. Our partner FMP did a great job making the connection happen with Symantec.
If you have a new product to showcase or want to reach an audience engaged in the conversation happening in both Mainstream Media and Blog sites, Sphere is potentially a great place to do it:
- Sphere is the # 1 provider of related content online, reaching a highly influential audience of passionate readers w ho care about breaking news and online discourse.
- Sphere engages with millions of unique visitors per month and generates over 100 million page views/ widget impressions available for sponsorship.
- The Sphere user is more engaged than the typical online reader as they are seeking out additional content by engaging with the Sphere widget.
- We partner with venerable Mainstream Media Sites (such as WSJ; TIME; Reuters; MLB; Washngton Post) and some of the most well regarded micro-publisher sites (such as TechCrunch; GigaOm; Captains Quarters; TMZ; The Science Creative Quarterly).
- Sponsors are important to us, and we look for products and services that we feel would be relevant to our targeted and influential audience.
There are currently two ways to advertise with Sphere: permanent monthly sponsorships on Sphere pages and/ or traditional CPM-based advertising on partner sites including widgets and in-line display.
If you are interested in securing a premium sponsorship on Sphere, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.